Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Polished

When it comes to nails, I don’t take many risks-I like a classic look.
It’s either a dark red, a French pink or Lincoln Park After Dark for me so when I see blue polish popping up all over the place, I cringe.


I’ll never try an electric blue (unless my manicurist gets me drunk) but a navy blue can certainly work for someone like me; a nail polish Prudence McPrude.


I'm going to try that Butter London shade of navy.  That's as far as I'll go.



Some other hot shades for nails this season:

Corals are everywhere....including the Oscar de la Renta Spring 2010 show:




Purples 
Ginnifer Goodwin had the best nails ever in the movie He's Just Not That Into You (her nails are all I remember of that irritating film)

I have that Nars shade--it looks even better on toes!



Taupes (a Prudence McPrude can handle a taupe--it's just boring enough)

Sandra Bullock at the Golden Globes

I'm loving that Chanel...must purchase asap.






No comments:

Post a Comment