Friday, April 16, 2010

Artist Spotlight: Fashion Illustrations by PAPERFASHION

It's no secret; Fashion Autopsy loves art.  Especially fashion illustrations. 
If I knew how to draw, I would be the happiest (and most obnoxious) artist on the planet. 
Oh, well.  Maybe in another life....

So, in this life, I have to rely on the brilliance of others to fulfill my art cravings which brings me to Kathryn Elyse of PAPERFASHION.  Please check out her blog--her work is charming and so harmonious:

PAPERFASHION

I was lucky enough to be able to purchase a couple of her splendid Alexander McQueen drawings just after he passed away.
I got them in the mail yesterday and I'm still staring at them.





I'm currently on the hunt for a spot on my crowded walls to hang these beauties.


You can purchase some of PAPERFASHION's incredible pieces on Etsy:


Sher @ FA

No comments:

Post a Comment