Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ode to Neverfull GM

Some romances may last a few weeks or a few months or even a few years provided you're lucky in love.....but true love lasts a lifetime.

I adore (and take good care of) most of my designer bags but my Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM has become my partner for life. 
This, my dear friends, is true love.






Ode to Neverfull GM

I love you for being able to carry all of my crap without complaining
You're only getting better with age
~
I’m sorry for all those times you had to sit on the dirty subway floor
You know it was just out of desperation and stupidy
~
I love you for allowing me to lug you all over Paris in 2008 and didn't get mad when I spilled cafe au lait on you
Did I mention you're only getting better with age?
~
I'm sorry that you had to hear one of my colleagues ask, "is that a real Neverfull?"
You know I would never trust a person who likes to buy their designers handbags in Chinatown
~
I love that fancy, striped lining and the little key ring thingy you gave me
I never use it but love it all the same
~
I'm sorry I got mad at you when you inadvertently knocked over a pile of rye breads at the grocery store
On the bright side, it wasn't eggs
~
I love that you fit PERFECTLY into those bucket things at airport security
You always look so cute, all snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug, even in an ugly, plastic container!

~
But most of all, Neverfull GM, I love you for making me look chic--even that time I had to buy Doritos, Liquid Drano, maxi pads and Gas-X in one (emergency) shopping trip I would soon like to forget


No comments:

Post a Comment