Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frill Seekers

Does anything say, "Summertime!" like a short, airy skirt?
While doing some shopping both online and in store, I've noticed that most of the skirts I'm seeing are either short & printed or short & lace/chiffon in soft nudes.

But there's one thing that most of these cute skirts have in common this season: a big flouncy factor!


 


The Erdem Spring 2010 went floral-frill-crazy! 





I'm really loving that Top Shop eyelet skirt.....

 
How adorable were the models at the D&G show?  Love all the frills and denim together-a great fashion contradiction: hard meets soft in one outfit.
 
 
 
Pair your frilly skirt with a simple tee & cowboy boots a la D&G or dress it up with a tailored jacket for an evening out.


(if anyone needs me, I'll be busy putting sunlass tanner on these pasty legs)
 
Sher @ FA

No comments:

Post a Comment