Thursday, October 22, 2009

Spring Forward!

I'm in love with most of the Spring 2010 collections. In fact, they keep me up at night, dreaming of warm weather, fake tans and open-toe shoes.

One of my favourites for Spring 2010 is Akris. Absolutely sublime this year because they do minimalist so bloody well! Clean, Swiss lines=dreamy.

You think it's easy to do Minimalist Chic? Well, you're wrong. It's very difficult to create clothing with muted tones and shapes, all the while, keeping things edgy and modern.

Look at some of these designs from Akris and you tell me; are you feeling fresh as a daisy? I know I am!

Crispy whites!


Gorgeous Greys--so wearable!


Fluidity--are you in love yet?


Cate Blanchett needs this dress. It's sooo her.

Albert Kriemer is the designer. He also designed his first ever handbag line for the house--the results are just as lovely as the clothing.
He has some tough competitors though--Jil Sander and Balenciaga are the main ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment